Employment Cases Update
Our fully accredited CPD provides a flexible, cost-effective way for you to meet your professional CPD requirements and keep up to date with the latest cases.
And at only £75 + VAT it is unrivalled value for money as a 365 day subscription can span two training years allowing you to claim up to 12 hours of CPD each year.
How does it work?
- Each week we select a key case and publish questions so you can claim CPD for keeping up to date with the very latest case.
- You select which CPD questions are of interest to you, read the case and answer the related questions
- Each question answered correctly is worth 10 minutes of CPD and the total time gained is calculated on your training record available via your account page (Barristers: you must successfully complete at least 3 questions (equivalent to 30 minutes of CPD) for the time to count towards your CPD requirements.)
- When you are ready to submit your training record to your regulator, you can print out a full list of cases relating to the questions you answered, together with the total time accrued. Or you can just use the course code and write in the total time claimed
- You can check whether you have answered questions by logging on at any time. The number of minutes of CPD available for each item is displayed in the search list
- To find items that have CPD attached just type "cpd" in the search box
- By signing up to our free weekly email newsletter you can effortlessly find out when new CPD questions are available for you to answer
It is that simple - subscibe now.
Of course you must subscribe before you can submit CPD answers. Find out more on how to subscribe, accreditation, how much it costs and how to complete the questions.