Employment Cases Update
Why use our CPD?
"Excellent courses - keep up the good work"
"a really enjoyable way to gain CPD"
Our CPD is unique. No other provider allows such a flexible approach and at such unrivalled value. Here's why
- Concentrate on the topics that are of most interest to you. Our unique approach allows you to answer CPD questions on the cases that matter most to you. We publish at least 25 hours worth of CPD questions each year so there are plenty of questions to choose from.
- Reinforce and enhance your knowledge of the latest developments. You need to keep up to date with the latest cases as part of your work routine. By answering questions on the latest cases you will consolidate your expertise of the latest judicial thinking, essential for improving your professional practice. You will also have made the most of the time you have spent reading.
- It is really easy to use. You read the cases and legislation published on the site, answer the questions available via the link in the relevant item, submit your answers for instant marking - each correctly answered question is worth 10 minutes of CPD - and then view your online training record when you need to claim CPD at the end of the year.
- Unrivalled value for money. You can claim at least 12 hours of CPD each training year and your subscription of only £75 + VAT can span two training years. The cost benefits of producing CPD online means that we can offer this service at a far lower price than traditional CPD providers.
- Save thousands of pounds each year on out of office costs and travel expenses. Online training brings double savings as you do not need to book time out of the office or spend time and money on travel.
- Fully accredited by the BSB, SRA and ILEX. This means, if your regulator allows, that you can use Employment Cases Update to satisfy all your CPD requirements using just a single source and with one payment. Find out more on our accreditation page.
- Use your time more flexibly and profitably. Online CPD allows you to train wherever you have access to the internet: at home, at work or on the move. You decide when and where it is best for you to train, so you can manage your time more profitably.
- Backed by years of experience. Bath Publishing were the founders of Family Law Week, a site that has already broken the mould for online training for family lawyers. Employment Cases Update uses the technical knowledge gained to make online legal CPD more user-friendly and flexible than ever before.
Click here to subscribe for instant access