Employment Cases Update
Complete an online course
- Select a case or other content that has related questions. Content with questions attached are marked by a Q icon
- Click on the 'view the questions' link just underneath the title. This will open the questions in a new window or tab, depending on how you browser is set up, allowing you to flick back to the source material while answering questions.
- Answer the questions as required. Where there are square check boxes next to the answers, one or more of those answers may be correct. In other words, 1 answer may be correct, 2 out of the 3 may be correct, or all 3 may be correct. Round radio buttons next to the answers mean that only one of the answers can be selected.
- Click the 'submit for marking' button when you want the answers marked. Your answers will be marked immediately and whether or not you have correctly answered will be displayed on screen. TIP: You can submit each answer for marking as you go or submit all the answers in one go.
- Where you have answered a question incorrectly, your answers will be deleted and you can try again. There is no limit to the number of times you can retake a question.
- To check your training record at any time click on the Account & training record link under your log on name and then select the relevant year