powered by Zehuti
Bath Publishing Limited - Acceptance of these terms
The Employment Cases Update website is owned and managed by Bath Publishing Limited.
Bath Publishing Limited is a private limited company registered in England and Wales.
Company Registration Number: 05209173
Registered office address: 27 Charmouth Road, Bath, BA1 3LJ
Email address: email@example.com.
Tel no: 01225 577810
By using the Employment Cases Update website, the user agrees to the terms and conditions of the licence, to the disclaimer and limitation of liability and to the copyright and database rights. If the user does not agree to the terms they should leave the site immediately.
The user should also read the Bath Publishing Limited Privacy Statement.
Bath Publishing Limited - Terms and Conditions
1. The registered user has a non-exclusive licence to use materials while they remain on the Employment Cases Update website and the user may:
2. This licence is a personal, non-transferable licence and unless Bath Publishing Limited agrees in writing users must not:
3. The Employment Cases Update website, or any portion of it, may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any purpose without the express written consent of Bath Publishing Limited.
4. This licence applies to all materials on the web site including assessments, courses, podcasts and any part of the document library.
Obligations of the user
1. The user will take reasonable steps to ensure that nobody accesses the service using accounts created with their email address and password.
2. The user will ensure that the details they provide on the Employment Cases Update website are accurate and complete, and inform Bath Publishing Limited immediately of any changes to the information that the user provided when registering. The user can access and update all registration details from their personal account page.
3. The user will not contest the intellectual property rights of Bath Publishing Limited.
4. The user is responsible for configuring their information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access the service.
5. Users should use their own virus protection software.
6. Users and visitors must not use the Employment Cases Update Website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
Obligations of Bath Publishing Limited
1. Bath Publishing Limited will take reasonable steps to ensure that software and data files supplied to the user as part of the service are virus free.
2. Bath Publishing Limited will take reasonable steps to ensure that the service is continuous and that access to the Employment Cases Update website is not interrupted. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Access to the Employment Cases Update website may occasionally be suspended or restricted for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. Bath Publishing Limited will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
There are three ways in which the user can pay for CPD: through the online RBSWorldPay™ payment process, telephone with a card or by post.
If the user pays through RBSWorldPay™, they will be sent an email automatically on receipt of confirmation from RBSWorldPay™ that the transaction has been completed successfully. Bath Publishing Limited will send a VAT invoice containing details of the order directly to the user by email. Receipt of this email by the user constitutes a contract between Bath Publishing Limited and the user. The user's training account will be updated as soon as the user has received email confirmation of a successful transaction. Due to the nature of the Internet it cannot be guaranteed that access to CPD will be granted immediately.
The user is advised to read the terms and conditions set out by WorldPay (email: www.rbsworldpay.com).
If a user pays by card over the telephone, the transaction will be completed immediately and any card details that may have been collected will be destroyed.
If a user pays by cheque, once the cheque has been cleared, the requested subscription account will be authorised within 2 working days. A VAT invoice containing details of the order will be emailed to the user by Bath Publishing Limited. Receipt of this email by the user constitutes a contract between Bath Publishing Limited and the user. Cheques should be made out to Bath Publishing Limited.
1. This agreement will terminate if the user or Bath Publishing Limited are in material breach of any of its terms and if the breach is not remedied within a period of twenty working days after written notice of it has been given to the party in breach.
2. On termination of the agreement in relation to any service, the user will take reasonable steps to delete that service and any part of it from their electronic media, including their intranet and electronic storage devices. The user is not required to delete any part of the service which has indistinguishably merged into their organisation's know-how. The user is not required to delete specimen clauses or precedents which have been incorporated before termination into drafts or agreements relating to any transaction on which the user may be advising: these may be used to complete the transaction and to keep records of it, but no further use may be made of such materials. The user is not required to delete or destroy printouts or copies from print outs.
1. The contract between Bath Publishing Limited and the user is concluded when the user has received email confirmation of payment for a training subscription. The user can cancel this contract up to seven working days after the conclusion of the contract, starting with the day after the day on which the contract for services is concluded, unless the user has completed questions and wishes to claim credit for them.
2. In the event of a user wishing to cancel a contract with Bath Publishing Limited, the user must contact Bath Publishing Limited by email on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. On the cancellation of a contract, any sum paid by the user will be repaid by Bath Publishing Limited as soon as possible, and in any case, within 30 days of cancellation. Bath Publishing Limited will not impose any charge on the user for the exercise of this right.
Where payment has been made through RBSWorldPay™, refunds will be made through RBSWorldPay™ to the relevant credit or debit card.
Where payment has been made by post, Bath Publishing Limited will refund the user by cheque.
4. Where fraudulent use has been made of a users payment card (to include credit and debit cards) in respect of a contract made with Bath Publishing Limited, the user will be entitled to cancel any payment which has been made as a result of such fraudulent use.
Contacting Bath Publishing Limited
The user may contact Bath Publishing Limited by email (email@example.com), by post at the registered company address (27 Charmouth Road, Bath, BA1 3LJ) or by telephone (01225 577810). National standard call rates apply.
1. The price of an annual subscription may change from time to time. The user will be informed of the price before they commit to the purchase. All prices will indicate the net, the VAT and the gross amounts.
Bath Publishing Limited - Disclaimer & Liability
1. Bath Publishing Limited gives the user or visitor no warranty or assurance about the site. In particular, information:
Materials are not intended to constitute advice in any specific situation. Users and visitors are warned that they need to take legal advice in specific situations and conduct their own research into the validity and accuracy of information. All implied warranties and conditions are excluded, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
2. Users and visitors use the site at their own risk. Neither Bath Publishing Limited, nor any company responsible for providing content accessible from the site, employees and sub contractors shall be liable to users or visitors or any other party for any losses or damages whatsoever, arising in connection with this site (whether under this licence or other contract or in consequence of any misrepresentation, misstatement or tortious act or omission including negligence).
The liability of Bath Publishing Limited to the user for any loss or damage is limited to damages of an amount equal to the value of the user's payments to us.
This does not affect claims in respect of death or personal injury caused by negligence.
3. The service and the means of delivering it by Bath Publishing Limited may be incompatible with the user's computer configuration or software.
4. Bath Publishing Limited may change or withdraw part or all of any service at their discretion.
5. These terms are governed by English law and users and visitors submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Bath Publishing Limited - Copyright and database rights
All content included on the Employment Cases Update Website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software is the property of Bath Publishing Limited, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database laws.
Bath Publishing Limited - trademarks
'Employment Cases Update' is a trademark of Bath Publishing Limited. All other trademarks not owned by Bath Publishing Limited that appear on the Employment Cases Update Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Bath Publishing Limited.